Location: London, UK | Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Why should you come and join the team at Risk Crew?
You like the idea of working alongside a friendly and supportive team in an industry that has a strong purpose.
You share our passion to help organisations strengthen their defences against cyber threats and want the opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to help us deliver that.
What will I achieve in my first 12 months?
Beginning with a structured induction plan, you’ll progress step by step until you’re fully equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to start adding value to the security testing team.
You’ll develop a deeper understanding of our methodologies and delivery standards we offer at Risk Crew to help you provide the highest of standards for security testing.
You’ll perform and support the core components of Risk Crew’s security testing services. You’ll provide security testing, research, analysis, findings, documentation, presentation and remediation support. Additionally, you will support the testing team to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of their assigned tasks, quality of their deliverables and customer satisfaction.
You’ll enjoy a varied and challenging workload that includes…
- Regularly performing web application, infrastructure, IoT, cloud, API, wireless and mobile application penetration tests
- Performing Red Team and social engineering testing as required
- Report writing and client presentation of test findings
- Produce supporting marketing materials: topical research, white papers, articles & tips
- Client consulting on required remedial actions
- Assisting with the development of junior members of the team
- Contribute to the evolution of the security penetration testing methodology and processes
Also, let’s not forget that you will also be attending a social event or two which will help you build relationships and have fun.
Okay, I like the sound of this. What do you need from me?
We’re happy you asked…
- Leadership and project management
- Ability to perform black box, grey box and white box tests dependent on client needs
- Ability to translate technical detail into language board-level executives can understand.
- Ability to write deliverables to a high standard
- Experience with Attack & Threat Modelling
- Red Team testing and social engineering attack methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Testing Methodology
- Knowledge of networking protocols and the OSI Model
- Working knowledge of CobaltStrike
- Extensive experience using Nmap, Burpsuite, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, Kali etc.
As an ideal candidate you possess a minimum of 5 year’s testing experience and two of the following professional qualifications:
- CRT or equivalent
- CCT or equivalent
- Red Team Test Leader
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet you.
To apply, you’ll need to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP: Before you apply, check out the ‘About the Crew’ section of our website to learn more about the Crew and our values.