Good News! The Brexit transition period has been extended. Which means you still have time to ensure compliance to the DPA and GDPR for the worst-case scenario that the UK is not granted adequacy.
What happens after the 4-6 month extension?
If an adequacy decision is not reached, any organisation receiving EU/EEA Personal Data will need to demonstrate adherence to the GDPR.
How do you prepare?
You should ensure that your business is meeting ICO’s expectations in relation to data protection accountability and determine if you’ll need to take extra steps for compliance if adequacy is not given.
Book a Complimentary one hour video/conference call with a DPA & GDPR expert
- A free assessment of your current programme
- What does adequacy and SCCs mean to your organisation?
- Answers to your pressing data protection questions
- Practical advice and guidance from a consultant (not a salesperson)
- Summary of the assessment