This service is ideal for organisations with good IT/information security knowledge. Deliverables include:
- Platform Registration: Risk Crew will register you on the Cyber Essentials certification platform, and you’ll be issued an account and 2FA login credentials.
- Issue Questionnaire: Upon registration, the platform will issue your online questionnaire for completion.
- Questionnaire Assessment: Once submitted, a certified Risk Crew CE Assessor will review your questionnaire within 48 hours and a ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ is determined.
- Issue Correct Notes (If a Fail): Risk Crew will provide correction notes describing the required remediation for each area of non-conformity identified.
- Free Reassessment: You’ll have 30 days to correct any non-conformities and resubmit to qualify for the free reassessment.
- Cyber Insurance: Free cyber insurance is available to UK companies with an annual turnover of less than £20m.
- Cyber Essentials Certification: Upon a ‘Pass’ determination, certification will be awarded. CE certification is valid for 12 months.
Starting at £300.00 (prices vary based on organisation size).