With the Covid-19 lockdown, allowing staff to from home has now become reality and home cyber security is ever more important.
Risk Crew created a complimentary training and other supporting materials that you can quickly distribute to your staff. It’s at no cost to you with no obligation. We simply want to help minimise home cyber security risks for organisations and their staff. Please take a look at the materials to see if they could be helpful and feel free to distribute the link below as you see fit.
Benefits of this complimentary training:
- Staff will learn tips for securing their home working environment that will help protect your business’s information assets
- It’s developed and narrated by a cyber security expert
- The videos and quizzes are easy to deploy, simply forward the link
- Additional materials such as infographics are available
- It’s FREE!
How do I deploy this to my staff?
There are three options on how to distribute this to your staff.
1. Simply send the link – https://workingfromhome.learnupon.com/ to your staff and they can self-register to the learning platform.
2. If you want to track staff participation – Just give us a ring and we can set this feature up for you before you deploy to staff.
3. If you’d like to send to your staff internally or through your social media channels – Please contact us to request the video file.
Working from Home Securely 101
In this informative course staff will learn 7 basic tips for securing their home working environment that will help protect your business’s information assets.
Working from Home Securely 102
In this second course, staff will learn 7 more tips on how to be cyber secure when working at home. Tips cover Wi-Fi and router security, password safety, keeping your device protected and how to be alert to suspicious activity.