Location: This is a hybrid role with part-time in the London office. | Hours: Full Time
Why should you come and join the team at Risk Crew?
You like the idea of working alongside a friendly and supportive team in an industry that has a strong purpose. You share our passion to help organisations strengthen their defences against cyber threats and want the opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to help us deliver that.
What will I achieve in my first 12 months?
Beginning with a structured induction plan, you’ll progress step by step until you’re fully equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to start adding value to the marketing department. You’ll develop a deeper understanding of the services we offer at Risk Crew to help you get started on creating and delivering successful marketing campaigns.
You’ll enjoy a varied workload that includes:
- Developing KPIs and working toward them
- Reporting and Data Analytics
- Website Management (with the support of the Marketing Manager)
- Social Media Management
- Blog Post Creation and Management
- Copywriting for Content Generation and SEO
- Graphic Design
- Email Marketing Management
- Event and Webinar Management
- Managing Advertising Campaigns
Also, let’s not forget that you will also be attending a social event or two which will help you build relationships and have fun.
Okay, I like the sound of this. What do you need from me?
We’re happy you asked…
- A degree in marketing or a recognised marketing qualification (ie. Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- At least 2 years’ work experience in marketing
- To enjoy working as part of a team
- To welcome and encourage feedback and training in order to develop your skills
- A solution-focused approach
- To demonstrate creativity
- The energy and drive to help us deliver our mission and values
- To thrive on seeing measurable results
- A passion for all things Marketing and a desire to be challenged to be the best you can be
- To have the confidence to influence internal and external relationships
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet you.
To apply, you’ll need to send your CV to email@example.com or apply in the form below.
TIP: Before you apply, check out the ‘About the Crew’ section of our website to learn more about the Crew and our values.