What’s the difference between SOC 1, 2 and 3 and why is there always just one in the tumble dryer? Join this webinar to find out.
Information security is critical for all organisations, especially those that outsource key business functions to 3rd party SaaS or cloud providers. System and Organization Controls (SOC) is an auditing procedure that ensures service providers securely manage the data they process, store or transmit for their customers.
SOC 2 is a basic requirement for organisations to consider when selecting a service provider and for service providers to comply with. But what is it exactly and what specific assurances does it provide? Join us for an in-depth discussion of SOC and its benefits.
This informative session covers:
• What is SOC?
• What is the difference between SOC 1, 2 & 3?
• What are the types of reports for each?
• What are the 5 Trust Service Criteria?
• Which SOC is right for your organisation?
• What are the commercial benefits of compliance?
• Interactive Q&A session