What is a Data Privacy Impact Assessment? When do you need to conduct one? Join us for this pragmatic and informative webinar hosted by our Data Privacy & Protection expert, Ursula Baye. Ursula will discuss the goals and objectives of this critical data protection requirement. She’ll walk you through a simple step-by-step demonstration of how to conduct a DPIA followed by a question and answer session.
This informative session will covers:
- The objective of conducting a DPIA
- Required skills, experience and tools needed
- Examples of a DPIA format
- Dissemination of the results
- Interactive Q & A with a seasoned & experienced Data Protection Expert