UK 2021 Data Protection Regime – Prepare & Future-Proof Compliance
Welcoming 2021 with an insightful webinar, just in time to get you prepares for the upcoming years after Brexit. Time is running out for the UK to exit from the EU and we still don’t know if the UK is going to have a Data Protection Adequacy Decision. However, either way, the decision does go, the Crew is here to guide you through the implications that will follow. Whether we leave without a decision or not, there are tasks that organisations will need to take in order to be compliant, which will not be clear until after 1 January. In this webinar, Andy Whitaker will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021.
The session will cover:
- Clarification of the new UK data protection regime from 1 January 2021
- What data protection adequacy means to your organisation
- How to become compliant and ensure data protection adequacy
- Future-proofing your data protection compliance
- All attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from a data protection expert
Who should attend: Any business that wants to ensure compliance with the UK and EU data protection regulations. Specifically, UK organisations that receive and transfer personal data to/from the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the EU, and those that operate in the EEA.
Book your sport to prepare for 2021!