Did you know that human error caused 90% of UK data breaches in 2019, according to the ICO?
Register for this free webinar and find out how to mitigate this imminent threat with current best practices and training methods for the workplace – whether that is in the office or at home. Plus you’ll get insight from a security testing expert who will take you through three social engineering attacks to perform on your staff to identify vulnerabilities.
Sign up for the webinar:
DATE: Thursday, 6 August 2020
TIME: 2 pm (GMT) – 45 minutes; plus 15 minutes of Q & A
The session will cover:
- Current and crucial threats to your staff
- Key points to include in their awareness training
- 3 social engineering attacks to conduct against your staff
- Essential KPIs to capture and track
- Interactive Q&A with a security expert and penetration tester